Direkt zum Hauptbereich

My Bathroom Reveal!!! ;)

Hello Lovelies!
Finally I put together some photos to show you the finished bathroom.
I love it so much.
Now it is comfy and cozy and I want spent more time there, 
not to just brush my teeth and rush out of there.


But let`s start at the beginning, shall we?

The house I live in was build 20 years ago.
Thank god it has those bright white marbled tiles all over. 
And beige rosé marbled tiles on the floor.
I thought about swapping them out and get rid of the tub and replace it with a nice walk in shower.
But I am not ready to have my whole home to be covered in dust and gunk again.
And it is a huge cost issue.
When you have a tight budget it is a bit nerve racking on what to spend the money, right?
So the bathroom is in a pretty good condition and we decided to keep the tiles.
And marble is still en vogue, right ;)

What we did is gave the room a well deserved scrub, renewed the tile grout in some spots, 
painted the huge dresser I build years ago, brought in some plants and art and splurged on a new vanity.  And brought some textiles in to warm up the space even more.
Totally worth it.
AndI raised the cabinet off the floor to fit the cat toilet. 
Because my little stinker are getting older and the bathroom is a great spot to do their toilet stuff... ;)

The colors I focused on are grey, black,  
bamboo, white, gold and lots of green. 

Here are some before and during shots...


Like you can see it is really bright in there but cold.
To be fair, the lighting was not the best at all...

The vanity we bought came from IKEA.
But unfortunately like most furniture it did not want to fit right.
So I took it apart and rebuild it with some wood and than mounted the whole thing on to the wall.





And like I said previously I painted the dresser in a rich, dark charcoal grey,



Are you ready for the reveal? ;)
Here we go!













Here we go, my finished bathroom.
Nothing special done to it, bit it feels like a brand new space.
What do you think my Luvs?
Let me know! :)

Pudel - design

Kommentare

  1. DIe Farben finde ich wirklich ganz klasse. Habe gerade selber unser kleines Bad unten gestrichen und neu dekoriert, auch mit dunkel grauen Handtuechern. Love that style....BOBO baby!!!!
    xoxoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschön!
      Ich liebe Grau in allen Schattierungen und unser Bad war nun das letzte Zimmer, das an der Reihe war. Also musste noch mehr Grau ran! ;)

      Löschen
  2. What a great makeover. Love that you used pieces you already had and just painted them to give them a new life. Great inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

    City Style and Living The Editors Notebook | Instagram

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The carpet reveal;)

The Kitchen reveal;)

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

DIY fake driftwood panel star!

DIY lamp from a tree stump...

The nightstands and bedroom reveal part one...

Some outdoor space inspirations...