Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Almost done...

Hello my Lovelies,
I don`t know about you, but I wanted a new fresh start and since I did it in my personal life, career and health. I thought I`ll do this in my social media too.
So changed my blog a bit...


I do have two other blogs as well, but thought joining them in this one so make 1 out of three. Don`t know how this will work out so far but maybe you could help me out here a bit.

I do write on the other blogs in German. And writing about how to become healthy again after I was diagnosed with Morbus Bechterew and on the third one how to bake Vegan goods...


I know everything in the mix right? :/
Besides I will post my DIY`s too, and yoga stuff as well and let`s not forget my art, so basically I blog about my life...
Now I wanted to know from you my Luvs, if this will be something you will be interested in?
Is this worth reading? ;)


Please let me know what you think! I would love to hear your opinion on that.
So more to come in the next weeks. Now I am off to work further on the design :)

Love & hugs
Lydia


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Kitchen reveal;)

Some outdoor space inspirations...

The carpet reveal;)

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

Dreamy clouds and skies by James McLaughlin Way...

Just a quick comfort post;)

My dream studio...