Direkt zum Hauptbereich

What`s up in my studio?! ;)

Hello Lovelies, so 2017 is almost a week old...
Have you made any resolutions?

2016 was a very good year for me and my Loved ones, 
so I am hoping that 2017 will be good as well! 
Who does not, right?
I am not a huge fan of new year`s resolutions and stuff. 
I think if you really want to do or achieve something big and great, than go for it,
 RIGHT NOW! 
And don`t waste time with procrastinating! Right?!
I think the 31 of december and the 1st of January are simply dates on a calendar, 
made up by us humans and are not some kind of magic portals that can take you to a whole new level...  or a new you.
Just put in the effort, learn something, do what ever you want to do in this moment right now.
So a a happy new year to you again. :)
And I hope it will be amazing for you as well! ;)

And I wanted to share my finished "Shakti" painting with you and all the layers in between...
My client wanted to have this for so long and could not find anything so she asked me to paint it for her. She wanted to be it like the original and I refused. I painted it for her with my own twist. ;)

When you follow me on Instagram than you may have seen all of the photos I am showing you here today. But for all of you who did not, enjoy!;)

This is how it starts.
A sketch and laying the background-






Here you can see that I changed the stonework in the background, it was to similar to the original.

And since my client wanted it to be as close as possible I just kept the pose and the shape of the scarf and the rest is all from my imagination!





And here we go...
The finished one.
What do you think?
My interpretation of the indian Goddess Shakti.



My first finished piece of 2017!
And I hope there will be so much more to come. 
I want really much much more work. 
Painting for hours and hours and some fun like this one. ;)
I really love what I do.

Love and hugs for you my Luvs! 

Lydia

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Kitchen reveal;)

The carpet reveal;)

Some outdoor space inspirations...

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

Dreamy clouds and skies by James McLaughlin Way...

5 Fashion Rules, that everyone can use for the own home!

My dream studio...