Direkt zum Hauptbereich

My Idea on Arhaus.com`s layering style in the living room...

Hello Lovelies,
a couple weeks ago arhaus.com encouraged me
to share my take on a comfy and cozy wintery living space.

Shamefully I had no idea that this website existed :)
But after searching through their shop, blog, instagram
and pinterest boards I wanted to have mostly all of their stuff.

Unfortunately they do not have a store here in Germany, at least not yet... :)
So I thought about the question how to work with layers and "shopped" their site, 
(I copied and pasted some of their pretty products and posted them in a mood board)
And it looked like this...


I don`t know what it is but I always gravitate towards neutrals, grey`s, cream`s, white and black,  some wood, metallics (gold) and greenery. So this time was no difference, 
I tried some different colors but at the end I was back to the same palette as always.
At the moment I live totally in these colors, it is my comfort zone and I like them so much, especially for the winter time.
I do have some red in my living room as well. 
And in the summer I incorporate some turquoise.

So with my old color palette I tried the layering look on my couch. I do have a sectional too, 
so this was a match to the mood board/collage I made earlier.

I picked up the outdoor rug from the patio, which happened to have the moroccan tile pattern on it.
Layered this bad boy on top of the existing rug and shopped my home further for the additional layers for the sectional.

This is my empty couch. A huge sectional with a pattern going on.


And here are my choices of blankets and throws and pillows.


We have here the cream fake fur blanket, the quilted one, some chevron pillows.
I kind of think they will never go out of style, am I wrong?;) 
The existing pillows from the sectional, a gold sequined pillow and a fake fur one as well.
So I grabbed all this stuff and threw it on my sofa, to make it cozy and wintery. ;)


There you have it, all the colors and patterns that I love combined in one room.
The moroccan tile, the wood, beige white, grey, green, red, turquoise and the metallics as well.

I mixed here different shades of white and grey tones.
Grouped three pillows in each corner and threw some fuzzy blankets on the couch.
And now I am so ready to snuggle in with a cup of tea! ;)
But first some more photos for you my Luvs! 




What I also like to do, is to use my coffee table as an additional pillow and blanket storage.


Before you jump on the layering band wagon I want to throw some more inspiration in, so check out arhaus.com for their sectionals. So comfy looking ;)
And now I jump on this huge cozy fabric pile



 and snuggle in with a cup of tea...


And you know what?
It made so much fun to style the sofa, that I did not stop there you guys!
I took the layered look in to the bedroom too! ;)


It is overdue that I show you some of the latest renovated spaces!
The bedroom pic is kind of a sneak peek for you, if you will!
So stay comfy and cozy and let me know what you think! ;)

Lydia

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Kitchen reveal;)

The carpet reveal;)

Some outdoor space inspirations...

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

Dreamy clouds and skies by James McLaughlin Way...

5 Fashion Rules, that everyone can use for the own home!

My dream studio...