Montag, 8. August 2016

What`s up in my studio!?

Hello Lovelies, here we go, 
another month passed and no sign of life from me...
I am literally buried in work!
So many paintings to finish!
Until November, 
I can`t even begin, and now I have two more commissions on my plate as well.

So here is my work in progress all lined up for you. ;)
I repainted an old one from 2010.
Here is the side by side comparison.

A huge difference, don`t you think?
Going with the woodland theme all along.

(Little Red Riding Hood - 60x80cm - Acrylic on canvas)

Here are some more grouped up.


Finished the Fortune Teller! Finally. A portrait of a good friend of mine. ;)

(The Fortune Teller - 60x80cm - Acrylic on canvas)

And repainted another one from 2010,

(Hydrangea - 60x80cm - Acrylic on canvas)


The one I am working on in the moment.
And here is the new one I took on.
I sold the original and only had the prints. 
But now someone is interested in a large piece again.

(Lusitaner - 60x80cm - Acrylic on canvas)

In the left corner you can see the print.
And a little video to sum up my current studio situation ;)


video

This is the quick update on my work situation.
I wills how you some more updates I mad in my home, it is not always paintings ;)


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)