Dienstag, 17. Mai 2016

What`s going on with me art wise...? ;)

Hello Lovelies, here we go...
I wanted to share some snippets of my latest paintings.
Some of the abstract ones.
But first some quick dates, when some of my exhibitions start this year1

1.18 + 19 June."My open studio"!
(So excited about this one, the first time I open my doors to complete strangers!
Kind of scary XD...)
2. 30 September - 1st October "Avantgarde"
3. 1st November - 1st December "Woodland"

So you see, I am freaking busy, to get all the s..t done ;)
In june, I will show all of my stuff, the portraits and the modern pieces along with the doggies and kitten and stuff.
In October only my latest pieces, the modern, flowy stuff.
And in November only paintings I am currently working on, the more realistic 
paintings, woodland creatures and other paintings, but that`s a surprise.;)

Okay, enough self promotion, let`s get on the little snippets from my studio. ;)

Like it always starts... with bare feet near a blank canvas... 
which will be both covered in paint soon.


 And than it turns in to this...


Going through this process, right here...

video


And in it`s full glory...


Mirya - 2 x 60 x 80cm - Acrylic & Mixed Media on canvas.

And the latest one right here.
Not done yet.


This is all for today.
So what do you think?


Pudel - design



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)