Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016

Kitchen reveal of 2016! YAY! ;)

Hellooo Lovelies, here we go!
The kitchen reveal of 2016!


And it was so much work.
I liked it a lot but now I am in to more darker colors 
and I think with the dark cabinets there will be less cleaning. ;)
Maybe I am wrong, we will see about that!

With this one, it was a lot easier.
I haven`t n done much this time.

*painted the upper cabinets in a creme white
*also removed the doors on them
*painted over the "brick" backsplash with a deep black and light grey
*painted the lower cabinets with an  dark anthracite
*sealed everything with polyurethane


Want to see? Here we goo!!! ;)


Looks so different, right?
And in my opinion so much homey than before.


I swapped out two plates which fell from the wall.
And as you can see, we don`t own a microwave anymore.


Need to buy a new dishwasher, this time something with a stainless steel front.


I kind of thought, that I will regret to paint  the wall black but I don`t ;)


See, it does look kind of great...


Still love my sink! This was the best purchase in 2014! ;)


See the upper cabinets? Without doors?
Love them, just placed my cups and some dishes in there, 
because I don`t have any stuff to put there anymore.


Coffee & tea station hasn`t change much.
Still in the same spot. 
Love my cups of tea during the day... ;)


And this was it.
A quick and easy project I accomplished in a week, 
taking the paint to dry in consideration.

Total costs:

Paint 16€ for 750ml 
Polyurethane 35€ for 2,5l
The black paint for the back splash was a sample and for free,
Creme white paint always on hand for touch ups, 
because it is the main color in my home.
So 51€ for a new kitchen feeling!!!

Total time spend:
7 days

Now here I have some before and during photos for you...


and from two weeks ago.


Quite an improvement, right?
So what are your thoughts on my remodel?
Did you like the light grey better?
For any questions or anything else, 
please use the comment section!
Because, as always I love to read your thoughts! :)

Linked to:


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. You've done so much with the space! Beautiful transformation!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the new look of your kitchen. The dark blue is wonderful, and it really makes your wood countertops stand out and shine. Very nice job!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much Rebecca!
      It is actually a dark grey, but you are right, looks kind of blue in this photos... :)
      Thank you!

      Löschen
  3. what a great look! i love this new design, especially the extra shelves under the cabinet.
    b

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! ;) I like it a lot too...

      Löschen
  4. I love it! You've done so much with a small space! Thanks so much for linking up your new kitchen with Talk of the Town.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. You have done such a lovely job of creating a beautiful space! Well done! I looove the black wall! I hope you have a great day!
    Smiles!
    Terry
    http://thecuratorscollection.wordpress.com
    Making Broken Beautiful

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)