Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016

Is my art evolving? Or is it simply different?

Hello Lovelies, 
I want to hear/read your opinion on this...
What do you all think about my paintings lately?
Are you following me on Instagram or Facebook?
Have you visited my Etsy shop?

If you have, did you notice my latest art pieces?
You probably have, I posted some pieces on here too.
What do you think of it?


Would you want to see more of them here on this little blog?


Or is this not your style at all?



All I can say I love this flowy kind of thing,  but I would love to hear your opinion on that...


Are you even interested in looking at my art?
I mean it is my blog and I can do on here what the hell I want, 
but as you all know best is is nice to get some response for the stuff you are doing, right?


Do you want to see more DIY tutorials, renovation, decorating stuff?
More indoor gardens?
Or painting tutorials?
I would love to hear from you! ;)


Any ways, I am going back to my studio and paint some more XD!
Pudel - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)