Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2015

Modern art out of my paint brush...

Hello Lovelies, 
I just wanted to show some of my new work.
I did some commission pieces, if you follow me on Instagram you already have seen them.
If not, here are two of them, with some detail shots.

This is Hany, 70x100cm mixed technique on canvas.


And here are the details...





And this is Pisces, 100x90cm, mixed technique on canvas.


This is what I´ve been up to the last time.
And with some more projects around the house.
Stay tuned for some more posts on that.:)

So what do you  think?
Like them?

I love to hear from you!


Pudel - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)