Sonntag, 1. November 2015

Paper Succulents in a gold pot. My love for succulents made me do this...

Hello Lovelies, I wanted to share a new addition to my 
Etsy shop.
Some paper succulents I recently made for it.
My huge love for succulents made me do this.

Here we go, some self advertising;)


The measurements are 9cm high and 10cm wide.


You can choose from two different colors.
A soft green and a painted brown soft green.


Of course you can choose any other color too, just ask when you order 
if the color you like to have is available. 




Would you like to get this as a DIY kit and actually made them yourself?
Is this an option?


Please write down in the comments below what you think of this idea...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)