Samstag, 17. Oktober 2015

Gardening and the love of succulents...

Hello Lovelies, 
I wanted to share my growing passion for succulents today.
Basically all kind of cactuses.
Loove them!
I already did a post on my little succulent garden, if you like to read em, 
please click here.
What happened? The plants got too big for the planter and needed bigger ones.
So I went to a local hardware store and bought some cheap planters and spray painted them gold.
And this color makes everything better ;)

Here is are the small planters with my cute little gardens, 




and here are the other ones I had to fill, because these ones became too small.
If you follow me on Instagram, you have already seen how big they are grown, but here is a quick reminder for you;)


Huge right?;)


Look how huge this one became in comparison to the photo above,
Makes me kind of proud, that this was my care;)

Here is the whole plant action for you...


See the little leaves over the right? These will hopefully be full grown succulents one day.
We will see how this will turn out.




And here are some I haven`t posted about.


Look at this guy, who is growing out of a wooden stump ;)




I also managed to plant some outside, because I simply don`t have enough space and windows in my little home;)
And they holding up great so far.
I hope they survive the rough winter which is coming soon, 
If they do I have some amazing garden projects I wanted to do for ages and show you my Luvs! ;)

These are my back yard beauties.



Pretty right?

I think I need to build a bench or something for my living room windows, where I can put all of the pots. They clearly look disorganized at the moment.




If you don`t know how to start some succulent garden, but you want to, 
or simply need some inspiration,  you can check out this blog here.
So many tips and pretty photos;)


So I`ll leave you with this,  have fun creating your own.

Pudel - design



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)