Direkt zum Hauptbereich

My autumn table decoration...


Hello Lovelies, 
here we go, another season another dining table centerpiece.
I am all for beachy kind of decoration, but this time I feel like it need to be something else.
Some leaves and wood and this kind of stuff, some simple fall decoration.


As always I am using what I have to decorate.
Don`t shop in stores, just shop your home ;)

Here we go...






Just simple things like linen, some walnuts, succulents, candles, fresh planted flowers, 
some wood  etc...


And I`m done ;)

So what do you think?
Love to hear from you my Luvs.

Linked to: 


Pudel - design

Kommentare

  1. Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank Julia;)
      Alles ist prima, hoffe bei dir auch!

      Löschen
  2. Soooooo toll!!!!! Come do my table now pretty please????

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschön! I would love to, Christine!!! ;)

      Löschen
  3. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Very beautiful!! Did you make the leaves or you bought all the deco?
    :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much!
      No I don`t buy any decorations anymore. I just relate to what I have.
      The red rims for the candles I made myself and the bigger leaves, were wrapped around a present I got a long time ago.
      I try not to spend any money on these things anymore ;)

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Kitchen reveal;)

Some outdoor space inspirations...

The carpet reveal;)

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

Dreamy clouds and skies by James McLaughlin Way...

Just a quick comfort post;)

My dream studio...