Sonntag, 20. September 2015

How to paint a yellow piggy...:)

Hello Lovelies,
it`s been a while, how funny that I start nearly very post with this phrase...
But it`s true, isn`t it?

So well I had this cute yellow little piggie made from resin laying around here for so long.
I thought about painting it.
And finally did.
So here it is a yellow little guy who got white and gold at the end of the day.



  I got my spray cans out and  painted the piggie a glossy white with some gold accents 
and now he lives in my bedroom on a cute wooden bench which I inherited from my in-laws.


Look at this glossynes... oh my! ;)


And here is the little guy all shiny and pretty ;)



I am in love with him and I am always impressed what a little paint can do to any object.
A quick and easy project!


Have a nice new week my Luvs!


Linked to:


Pudel - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)