Mittwoch, 5. August 2015

The Patio reveal!!!

Hello Lovelies, here we go! 
My patio/sunroom is officially finished! 
We are done and I am happy to share it with you!
Are you ready?
Wanna see the before compilation?
I think I`ll save it till the end of this post;)

I warn you, this will be a photo heavy post!;)

Okay, here we go...


I`ve chosen many greens and soft grey with beige, glass and of course gold, 
since I love it so much.
Some blues and linen mixed with sisal and some twinkle lights;)



See the little photo bomber under the chair?;)


Have you spotted the cat toilet?
Right behind the dark blue striped blanket underneath the scratch pole.
My furry babies are happy to use it, some privacy for them.




And here is the other side.





And here is the new cat door...
great right?


And look, who is totally not using it XD


Yeah just some times...:)
Are you ready to see the space with some twinkle lights at the evening?





And we are finished...
This was it. Oh how many work that was.
And here are the before photos.


the floor before the paint.



If you like to see the whole process, you can do this in these posts.

Patio renovation! Or how to bring home, some beachy feeling...:) Part 1!

Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Danke Cristine! Noch etwas, dass ich von meiner To do Liste streichen kann ;)

      Löschen
  2. What a great space! I love it! I am pinning so I can steal some of your ideas!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Pam! ;) Go ahead, I love it, when my ideas inspire people.

      Löschen
  3. i love the built in looking seating. too funny about your cat. enjoy and relax in your wonderful space...my sunroom is my favorite spot in my house!
    b

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you. ;)
      Yeah, my cats always photo bomb my shots.
      It really is my favorite spot at the time!

      Löschen
  4. Lydia, this is gorgeous! Sorry for being so late in letting you know that you are one of the features at the Make it Pretty party at The Dedicated House. We are in the final push for getting Little Dedicated ready for school. Anyhoo, here is the link so you can check out your feature. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2015/08/make-it-pretty-monday-week-147.html Have a great evening! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi Lydia! I wanted to let you know the Weekly Feature Series is live in which your post is being featured. Sorry for the delay in letting you know. It's the first week of school and I'm super behind. Anyhoo, thank you for joining in my parties! Here is the link so you can check out your feature. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2015/08/weekly-feature-series_24.html Have a lovely week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)