Montag, 3. August 2015

Patio renovation! Or how to bring home, some beachy feeling...:) Part 5! - round table edition;)

Hello Lovelies, here we go, as I promised
I am showing you today the finished table.
My dad and I made from an old cable drum!
Like this one right here.


We mounted a bigger round wooden plate on top of the drum and sanded it, 



until it was smooth and ready for paint.
And we screwed some rolls underneath. For better movement.


At first I thought about leaving it like this, 
but I decided to cover the bottom with some grey paint, we used on the stone tiles.



Like this, here is the paint still wet. but you get the idea;)


Now are you ready? 
Here is the finished table, with a little sneak peek of the finished patio;)



So what do you think?
A quick and easy side table, made from reclaimed old stuff!
Love to hear from you! ;)

Linked to:

Pudel - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)