Sonntag, 16. August 2015

DIY Driftwood sculpture!

Hello Lovelies, 
I wanted to share with you my new DIY driftwood sculpture.


What I used were four driftwood pieces, a slice of a log and some hot glue.
And after 15 minutes it was done.
Simple and easy project which is looking pretty good on the coffee table;)


So take your pieces of wood and place them how you like them and than glue them down
on the piece of the log.




Like this.
And than enjoy your new piece.




So what do you think? 
Pretty easy, right?

LInked to:



Pudel - design

1 Kommentar:

  1. So super beautiful pictures thank's for share it with us
    http://arganoilhome.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)