Freitag, 31. Juli 2015

What I`ve been up to lately...

Hello my Lovelies, 
here is what I`ve been up to in the couple of weeks.
I was on vacation, like I mentioned in the previous post.
Regained some energy to finish some of the projects...
So here we go.
The patio is finished!
Yes really, for quite a time actually.
But the weather around here is crap, always raining and no good light.
So have to wait for the final shots.

Finished some paintings for the exhibition.


My exhibition is up tomorrow! Yey for that.
Actually I put all the paintings up today.


If you follow me on instagaram you already saw this here...


Some cabinets I am revamping for myself and for a client.


So, like you see, here are they in the pre-stadium, but I will show you the results soon.
So I got some Sh*t done. ;)
And I am happy to show you the finished products.

Pudel - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)