Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Patio renovation! Or how to bring home, some beachy feeling...:) Part 2!

Hello Lovelies, 
I hope you are doing well on this long weekend! ;)
I am for example was all day outside and worked on the patio.
And I can tell you, it`s come a looong way;)
I am so happy how it looks already. Really an improvement!

I realized, that I did not show you what I had in mind as I have chosen the title for the post.
I have described it to you, but I think that a photo is much better!;)

Here we go...

( I am really terrible at this;) but I think you get the idea!)

Here is my color palette, some light grey for the walls, gold, linen, beige, soft blues and some darker grey`s for the fabrics.
A nice and pretty wood for the table, for the decoration and for a nice hutch.
Glass, and some plants with huge leaves as accents.
Some patterned rugs and I wanted to keep the existing one too.

This was my shopping guide, my color palette as I was shopping for this space.


And this book was totally a really good inspiration source!


Love most of the homes showed in this book.
And here it is, far we`ve come.
After discussing if we should close up all of the space, we decided to do so.
Got some reclaimed wood, which was laying around and build a door and some walls to close up the previous wire shutters.


Two days ago it was looking like this...


We build a cat door too, at least you can see the opening yet.


And my furry friends are waiting...


Here is a close up on the door.


I will paint this side of the patio in the same color as the rest.

I also build two shelves for the big wall.


Already painted them too and they straight got up on the walls.
And we finally figured out where the cat toilet will go.
We will raise the bench and build a kind of booth or stall or something.


See the floor?
It is kind of nasty after few years of  rain and cat litter.
And it can`t be cleaned anymore. I tried to clean it with  high water pressure, but this is the cleanest it will get.
So I simply painted it.



And this is how it looks right now.
All painted in two grey tones a light and a darker one.
Love it:
But see yourself;)


What`s left to do is 
° close the little cat door, looks weird like this hole in the wall;)
° paint the outside of the door, 
° build the cat toilet spot, 
and finally get some decorations in!;)

Like to see how it all started?


So what so you think about it so far?
Love to hear from you!


Pudel - design

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The carpet reveal;)

The Kitchen reveal;)

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

DIY fake driftwood panel star!

DIY lamp from a tree stump...

The nightstands and bedroom reveal part one...

Some outdoor space inspirations...