Freitag, 3. April 2015

Flea market Finds Friday!

Hello Lovelies, 
I haven`t done this in a while.
I´ve got some furniture, not exactly from a flea market,
but still some worn out and blog worthy pieces!
Here they are, in my garage, excuse the mess ;)


An old hutch & cabinet.


The hutch is will go to a client`s space.
We figured out which color it will get already ;)
And the cabinet will go to my studio.

I put it downstairs, it will go on this spot right here.



It will be white, like the rest of my furniture in the studio,
I will replace the hardware.
And I finally will have more storage!
Pretty and practical piece;)

THis has nothing to do with FFFriday, but here is the frame I build for a painting.
Sprayed it a neon pink.
To match another one. They will hang as a pair.


This is it for the friday my Luvs.
I wish you all a Happy Easter holidays! ;)


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)