Samstag, 11. April 2015

A white dresser for my studio!

Hello my Lovelies!
I just wanted to share my new/old revamped dresser with you.
I was in desperate need for some more storage in my studio.
And my prayers came true;)
My Dad and I found this hutch and dresser, both around 25 years old, with dents and scratches
and with some warped doors and drawers.
Some handles were missing too.

So I fell in love with them and took them home with me.
The dresser got right away into my studio, and with the hutch I have something other in mind.

Here is the before for you


And here is what I did with it.

I did not repaired all the marks from it`s past!
I wanted to leave it a little scratched and used, just put a new coat of paint and let it be;)

Just give it a quick sanding and painted the whole thing white,



like so...



And I decided to paint the bottom section of the dresser in the same orange color like some of the accents in this room.


And as you can see in the background I taped of my small file cabinet and did some touch ups on them as well.

Put some new hardware on the drawers and I was done;)




Here we go, some pretty after photos!
With the whole furniture arrangement;)




The whole combo together.
I love the wire basket I got at a thrift store, for 7€! 
What a steal, right?
So I can put my wrapping paper in it and wooden bars I made picture frames from;)
I am kind of obsessed with orange - coral and pink in this room, don`t know why...



So, here is again the before and after; for you ;)


What do you think?
Do you like it?
I think it is amazing to give something old a new life and don`t let it go to waste.
And the huge plus is the gained storage;)

Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. Die ist aber ganz schön schick geworden! Das Suchen hat sich gelohnt und die Arbeit allemal.
    Liebe Grüße ... Frauke

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.website designing

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)