Mittwoch, 18. März 2015

Decorate your home with items you already have or shop your home!

Hello Lovelies, 
so as easter is coming up soon, 
I decided to decorate my dining table with some eggs, birds, green moss...
Just see yourself.

Here is my dining table, which look like that most of the time.


Here is the stuff I have around, to put it on the table.
Greens, glass, wooden sticks some ceramic eggs, flowers, candles...


A table runner


Look at these eggs;)


And here is everything put together on the table.











I`ve got this Ara, bird for 4$! Can you believe it?
So cute;)


And here is the view from above.


It is fresh, whites, grey`s, greens and a little black.
I like my Easter table.:)

Linked to:


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. super Lydia, sowas kann ich nicht....kriege ich nie hin!!!! PINNED

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke Julia!
      Ach, schmeiss einfach alles auf den Tisch und verteile es, das klappt schon ;)

      Löschen
  2. Hello, I hopped over from Anything Blue Friday. Your table is so fresh & pretty--I love shopping my home first for seasonal decor! Blessings, Cecilia

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, before you go out and shop some stuff you already have.. Thank you, I think wood, greens and white works every time for me;)

      Löschen
  3. Your table looks absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing on Found & Foraged!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)