Direkt zum Hauptbereich

What I was up to the past week...

Hello Lovelies, it`s been an busy week around here.
The snowfall diddn`t really stopped till now. 
But we are expecting more tonight.

So not much to do outside, 
I decided that it`s about time to finish up some paintings 
for my upcoming exhibition in august.

I will call it "Mystic Circus"
It will be 16 paintings, 5 or so existing ones and 11 new ones.
With some circus artists and woodland stuff.
I think it will be fabulous if I can say this myself.
It will also be all dark and mystical, like the title says ;)

So, here are some to start with, they are in the making right now...



"The Circus Acrobat" - 90x90cm - Acrylic on Canvas


"The Little Wicking" - 100x120cm - Acrylic on canvas

Than I finished painting my bedroom walls, will show you some after shots 
if we can get some natural day light during all this snow chaos outside.


And the last one, I am building a new sofa, like I told you in a past post.


This right there is a baby bed, actually that are parts of three beds.
I wanted mount the different pieces together to create a sofa, 
you will see the finished product soon!
Because all is done. My studio is finally finished. 
With some pretty gallery wall and storage. I am in love with this space! ;)

And here is another one of the baby bed ;)


I wish you all an amazing new week my Luvs!


Pudel - design


Kommentare

  1. oh my goodness such wonderful ideas....can't wait to see al the finished projects.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Kitchen reveal;)

The carpet reveal;)

Some outdoor space inspirations...

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

Dreamy clouds and skies by James McLaughlin Way...

The nightstands and bedroom reveal part one...

Just a quick comfort post;)