Samstag, 21. Februar 2015

Let`s make a gold print!

Hello Lovelies, 
have you ever made a gold print yourself?
I wanted to try this several times before. 
And now I did it.
First, here are some inspirational picks from Pinterest.

And here we go, a gold foil print in 5 easy steps!


It was freaking easy to do!

1. Pick your design.
I threw some things together on photoshop... like this.


Nothing too special, just some lines and typo...

2. Print it out.
You will need a laser printer. And a black and white print.

3. Heat up your laminator.
Place the foil, shiny side up on the print and on top of that lay a piece of parchment paper.


4.Remove the foil from print!
Let it cool down for some time, I waited like five seconds or something;)





5. Admire;)

Put them in a frame and hang them on the walls!
I like the finished product! Love my prints!


And here is the one from the first photo...


It´s sooo shiny and golden and pretty and shinyyy. ;)






And here we go, your own print in 5 easy steps! ;)
LIke it? Make your own, it`s simple and you can make what ever you want, 
just use photoshop and you have your custom art prints.

Linked to:

Pudel - design


Kommentare:

  1. Oh das ist eine tolle Idee, das muss ich unbedingt ausprobieren!!! Danke für den Tipp.
    Jule

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Sehr gerne, mein zu Hause ist jetzt voll von denen XD
      Macht spass und ist so einfach.

      Löschen
  2. This is beautiful!!! What a clever trick- I will be saving this! Thank you. xo, Laura (stopping by from the Found & Foraged party). :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)