Dienstag, 13. Januar 2015

Kitchen at my client`s space, before and after.

Hello Lovelies, 
as I promised here are the before and after photos of the new kitchen.
At my client`s space of course.
Here are the before and during photos and of course the after.
( I apologize for some shaky and blurry photos, but I took them with my phone)

This here was the before, a tiny space, used as the library, 
unfortunately my client`s decided to get rid of the books,
 sold some and for some loved ones, 
found a new shelf.

This space would be the new kitchen!


You can see the old shelves on the left side of the room.
The old floor was a mismatched tile all over the space, including the living room, bedroom and hall.
So it is now covered with a nice wooden floor, which looks incredible pretty.;)

Here is the floor in it`s full glory;)


What we did in this space was simply covered the old tiles, 
painted the ceiling and walls.
Installed the IKEA kitchen, added some trim, 
build some shelves from reclaimed wood and changed the old ceiling lights.
And here it is! ;)




There you have a little peek into the hall.

Can you see the ceiling trim?
I love it.



Here are the shelves.





And the is the new kitchen.
Like I said in the previous post, this room need a cute rug and with it it will be finished and perfect.
But we haven`t found the piece yet.
So for now it will look like this;)

So, what do you think?
I kind of was not so pleaded with the cabinet`s color, but you get used to it.

Any suggestions?
I would love to read your comments!;)


Pudel - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)