Dienstag, 20. Januar 2015

Inspired by Emily Henderson - My Succulent Garden ;)

Hello Lovelies, 
I was inspired by Emily Henderson again;)

She made this video on how to create your own succulent garden, with some vintage planters.
Nothing extraordinary but I kind of felt inspired by all the greens.
And I am in need of some pretty greens;)
Here is the video and after you watched it I will show you how my garden looks like.


Great, right?
Love her;)

And here is mine...


My old planter, love em, I used this thin as a fruit bowl.
Some different succulents and some soil for the cactus family ;)


Put some "dirt" in it and place your succulents as you like...


some here, and some there...


And your garden is ready!


Love the result, the different greens and shapes.

I changed my previous table decoration and used the planter as a center piece!








I love, my pretty little garden;)
Now I have to make some more for the bedroom and studio!
What do you think of succulents?
Love em as much as I do?
Please tell me, I love to hear from you!


Linked to:


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. How pretty, I love all the different little succulent plants together!

    Tania

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This turned out great! That Emily! She is a total and complete genius!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'll be featuring your succulent garden on Found & Foraged tonight!!!

      Löschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)