Montag, 29. Dezember 2014

How`s your weekend looked like?

Hello Lovelies, 
so the holidays are over and here are some things we did the past days.
I made many presents from my kitchen.
Like this boozy hot chocolate


Just put everything in a cute little container,
add a pretty bow and you are done.

As easy as this heavy chocolate cake!


Oh my this was delicious, and easy to make, I will share this recipe on my other blog soon.

This here was the back lighting of our buffet.
Totally forgot to take some pictures as the food was on the sideboard;(


With a cute Santa painting;)
Here we have our living room after the feast;)


And I painted my studio!
Was fed up with the stripes.
Yay, excited how good this room already looks
and it is not finished yet!


This was my weekend!


Pudel - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)