Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Studio mess...

Hello my lovelies, 
as you may have noticed I posted on Facebook an ad for 
selling my former craft table/ paint table/ pool billiard table.
So, it was a success, the guy who bought it will pick em up tomorrow morning.
Now I have a problem, I don`t have a table;/

A new project is knocking on my door, to build a new craft table...
These are the table less photos right here.


The huge board you see in the back was the actual table top.
I am planning to use it again.


I placed my sketching table back on it`s spot.


And got rid of some unused stuff.


Looks kind of messy right now.
And I have no space to work on my huge paintings.
So i moved back upstairs to my living room.
And messed them up too;)
No, not really, just some paint and canvases right there.
Wanna see what I am working on right now?
Okay, here I am in the whole glory...
Please notice the pretty slippers;)


Here I am painting clouds with a sponge.
My client found this inspirational picture online.
She wanted an similar cloud painting, so I got to it.





Not finished yet, as you can obviously see...
But it`s coming;)
Here is some progress on 
"The little Wicking"


And I am kinda in the vintage signs thing lately.
I`ve always loved the hand lettered vintage signs.
But never tried to paint them myself, until lately.
So I made two "vintage" canvases for my bathroom.

I really don`t like my bathroom.
It has it`s dated 90s tile, not my style, but we haven`t the money, time or really the passion to renovate this room.
maybe next year, we will see,
Here is the prettiest photo of this room, thanks to the kitty in the bathtub;)


Okay here are the two paintings.




And hanging on the wall.


What do you think?
Do you like this kind of art?
Do you wanna see more of this art?
Any suggestions?
Just write it down below!

Lydia

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The carpet reveal;)

The Kitchen reveal;)

Some outdoor space inspirations...

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

The nightstands and bedroom reveal part one...

Dreamy clouds and skies by James McLaughlin Way...

Just a quick comfort post;)