Freitag, 14. November 2014

Love Target and decorating with items you already have! Or shop your home!

Hello Lovelies,

I wanted to show you this video first and than
what I made with my home shopped items;)



Isn`t she gorgeous? Don`t you all love her? And her amazing blog?

This inspired me and I ran through my house and grabbed all the items I had
to make a pretty centerpiece myself!
Because my table looks like this most of the time;)


I was so excited that I totally forgot to make a photo of the huge amount on stuff
I wanted to use.
But you`ll get the final picture.
I had this table runner for a long time, it was still sealed.
And now his time has come;)

Soo here are the finished photos, I used a lot of white candles, many greens, 
walnuts, a lantern, some glass domes, branches and glass, a lot of glass.
But see yourself;)



And with all the candles lit...


Coby is photo bombing my post;) See him on the chair?





And the last one from above;)


 See? 
You don`t always have to buy new stuff to get a nice look.
It is so cozy with all the candles and the fireplace on...
I love it, maybe I`ll change it up a bit and show you how it turned out.
What do you think?
Do you like my centerpiece?
Suggestions are always welcome;)

Linked to:


Lydia

Kommentare:

  1. wow das sieht ja echt super aus Lydia!!!!! Komm und mach mir meinen Tisch, sowas kann ich ueberhaupt nicht gut...xoxoxo Christine

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Du hast recht, ich LIEBE Emily Henderson, sie macht wirklich tolle Sachen. Die mittlere Idee von dem Video gefällt mir am besten, ich mag es auch nicht ganz so voll auf dem Tisch - schließlich will man ja dann auch mal am Tisch sitzen und essen oder so, aber meistens sieht unser Tisch aus wie deiner - nämlich einfach leer. Da weiß ich ja bescheid, was ich morgen mache ... ;)

    Viele liebe Grüße
    Jule

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So glad you shared these links at our Linky party! Hope to see you again next week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. AH!! I love this! Emily would be so proud. :) I've actually never seen that video before... I kept seeing all these teasers on Instagram but didn't know what she was up to. Glad I have you!! Your table turned out beautifully. It's amazing what we have lying around, isn't it? This is so perfectly Found & Foraged. :) Thanks again for linking up. (ps. I have a lot of furry photobombs happening around here too!! Hahaha!!)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. these are lovely.. i will try it for my christmas wedding in goa

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)