Sonntag, 30. November 2014

Begin to look like Christmas...

Hello Lovelies, 
last year I decorated a bit late for Christmas.
This year I`m done and it isn`t even the 1st December;)
Wanna see?
It is a bit like every year.
I don`t follow a trend or something...
Just the ornaments we have on hand.
Here is my living room this Christmas.


I love how my entry door looks right now!
Love the trim and lion head.


I just did the traditional colors again this year, red, gold and green. 
And I am happy with it;)
I will hand some DIY Christmas art this year too, stay tuned for that;)








I wish you a happy & peaceful 1st Advent!
Love & hugs

Lydia


Linked to:

Kommentare:

  1. Oooh lydi ich will bei dir wohnen!! Wunderschön :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love this! Thanks for sharing! I'm struggling to get out my Christmas decor, but these pics are good inspiration:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. super Lydia, ist die Wandfarbe im Hintergrund grau???Frohe Weihnachten

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Your front door is gorgeous! Ours is still awful- we haven't had the chance to change anything since we bought it (think the cheapest door they could find and paint fifty years ago).

    Loving your decorations!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. you have such a beautiful home. thank you so much for linking up to found & foraged last week!! we so love having you. i hope you'll come again tonight...it's live at 8 central! xo, Laura :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)