Direkt zum Hauptbereich

How`s your Sunday looks like? Progress on paintings and kitchen.

Hello Lovelies, 
so how`s your weekend looks like?
I am in the full prepare mode.
Because of the upcoming exhibition and market in august.
So my paintings, I wanted to show there are almost ready.
Want to finish them by the end of the week.
Here are the results.
Sorry for the bad lighting, it is so dizzy and rainy outside.
Here is 
"Mermaids don`t cry"
60x80cm


Here is the progress on the nameless painting


And "Ophelia", I am working a while now, from time to time...



from this, over this, 


to this...



Like I said before, it`s all about the layers!
I made some beach signs too.


If you like what, you see, come and get some at my shop;)


And now, on to the kitchen progress.
This is once again. how the room will look like.


And here is the room how it looks right now.
IKEA could´t manage, to deliver all of the cabinets, and drawers, and handles.
So it had to wait...




That`s it so far,
 on monday I have to call the shop again 
and ask how long it will take to deliver the missing pieces.
Let`s see how this will go.
Alright my Luvs, have a nice week;)


Pudel - design

Kommentare

  1. Hi Lydia, good luck at the exhibition....Ich habe auch gemalt dieses Wochenende, allerdings Waende und keine Bilder...lol!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The carpet reveal;)

The Kitchen reveal;)

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

DIY fake driftwood panel star!

DIY lamp from a tree stump...

The nightstands and bedroom reveal part one...

Some outdoor space inspirations...