Sonntag, 22. Juni 2014

Sunday around the house.

Hello my Lovelies, 
how`s your sunday looks like?
Out in the sun?
We have like only 15C° around here, it`s too cold for me; /
But I was still outside for a walk, 
with the pups;)
And snapped some pictures.

The flowers are in full bloom again, some delicious berries ripe to be eaten, 
the kitties are happy and sniffing around
and we stacked our wood for the winter months.







Some hydrangeas.




Ban Bam is inspecting my car...



Coby is going home and sniffing on some wood slat.



That was pretty much, what is going on around here;)
Just enjoying the outside....

Pudel - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)