Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014

Don`t go crazy with the paint my darling... and some updates on my clients renovation.

Hello my Lovelies, 
this sentence you can read above was always the favorite of my
art professor. 
I think this is the reason why my paintings are so colorful these days;)
Who knows...

And here is how my past week looked like:
Last week we had some heavy thunderstorms around here.
Like you may know my studio is in the basement and it was raining so much
I had a water damage in this room :(.
Because of my own stupidity!
I just forgot to close the windows!

My pretty file cabinet, in which I keep my sketches and small painting, 
was standing 2cm in water.
The rug I had there is still hanging outside on the patio to dry.
Gladly all of my unfinished paintings were lying on the table or 
were put on scaffolds.
Nothing happened to them.

Other people weren`t so lucky, 
we had so many overflowed basements and car crashes and broken windows
and uncovered roof tops in our neighborhood. 
And even some fallen trees.
Thank God no one died last week. 

After everything dried and I firmly scrubbed the cabinet, 
I decided to raise it.
Simply put it on some big wheels.
Need to paint the attached planks in the same color as the cabinet.
But for now it is okay and it won`t be standing in water next time.




Very functional.

Like you saw in this post here I am preparing for my next exhibition.
I am working on some more paintings right now for my Etsy shop.
Here are just the primed canvases.


And some abstract painting in the making, for a client, primed in a turquoise color too.


I like this color really bad!
So I painted some wood boxes, will show you their purpose later this week;)


And finally, I was shopping for my clients.
They repurpose their entire space. 
And now is the time for fabric and some accessories shopping.
Here are some pillow cases, that we consider.


We go for a beachy feel in the living room, it kinda feels right, with some greens and brown, beige , 
light grey and yellow accents.
I think this would be a really colorful space;)


And look at this beautiful rug!
I found it at my clients attic!
Look at these vibrant colors!
This rug is almost 40 years old, she got it on her marriage in 1975!
I think it is really beautiful.
And that is the deal here, mixing new pretty stuff with gorgeous sentimental goods;)

(But always remember, don`t go crazy with the paint or color my darling... Aaaah fu** that;))


This will look amazing!;)
And one more good thing!
The stove arrived on friday!
Yay, new kitchen!


This was my week.
I wish you a wonderful new one.
Love and hugs to all of you my Luvs;)


Pudel - design

1 Kommentar:

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)