Samstag, 31. Mai 2014

Gold & neon Pink Brick Bookends.

Hello Lovelies,
lets make some bookends today...
Let`s make something different, something unique.;)


Can you spot the DIY?
Yes, right, the gold & pink bricks.

I used some left over grey bricks from our driveway.
Simply spray painted them gold and taped them.


To get the pink part.
Love them;)
And here they are again in my bookshelf.

I am not the expert in bookshelf styling...
I just keep my ähhhm, books there and some deco stuff I like;)
Simple lie that.


These are not all of my books, I have many, many more, 
some I read a 100 times and some new ones, never touched.
Have to find time to read more.
Like you can see, I am reading Game of Thrones right now.
Love the books, but how can he just kill all of his characters so easily? 

So what you think of my stylish, new bookends?


Please comment;)
Have a nice weekend my Luvs!

Linked to:
Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. Love these colours together, very stylish.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great idea! I would love it if you joined and contribute your awesome posts at my link party at City of Creative Dreams , starts on Fridays :D Hope to see you there at City of Creative Dreams Link Party.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love them! I'd never thought a brick on the bookshelf can look so stylish. Have you ever tried to group books ( magazines, etc) with the same colour? I mean black with black, red with red- and so on- together? I think most of people would kill me for that because they must to collect them with their topics, but if you don't care about that it may look better.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love these book ends! Super cute idea! We would love for you to come and link up with us at Your Designs This Time! http://elizabethjoandesigns.com/2014/06/designs-time-no-12/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Super Cute! Love the bookends! We would love for you to come link up with us at Your Designs This Time! http://elizabethjoandesigns.com/2014/06/designs-time-no-12/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thank you for sharing this post at City of Creative Dream's City of Links last Friday! I loved this post so much that I chose it to be featured for this weeks party. :) Go grab a button you deserve it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. love the bookends so cool thanks for sharing visiting bacon time have a great weekend

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love these! We are featuring your awesome project today at Your Designs This Time! Thanks for sharing!

    Emily & Erin

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I love your brick redo. What a fun and cheap idea! Thanks for sharing.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)