Sonntag, 9. Februar 2014

Pretty Salzburg and a stunning view!

Hello Lovelies, 
so I am back from my health resort in Bavaria.
I made some disturbing experiences but some great too;)
Learned a lot about myself, 
and have to change a lot in my private and my work life.
Change in some ways my stuck behavior, 
like training routine and what I am eating right now! 
Will tell more about that later.
For now my Lovelies, just enjoy the view:)

This was the garden of the Miriabell Castle;)
In summer this must be stunning!





Here is the house where Mozart was born!



I really fell in love with the old architecture!





The view by night, was like this, breathtaking! 


And I was on the Wendelstein in the Alps!
Such a stunning view!!!
See yourself;)


Here is the little me on top of the mountain!;)




A cute little church on the top of the mountain!



Isn`t this amazing?
Love to go back soon!
Have a nice week my Luvs!


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. Great to see you back! :)

    And some beautiful photos…

    Have a greta week!
    Love, Midsommarflicka

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Salzburg ist so schön und so viele schöne Fotos!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)