Samstag, 8. Februar 2014

Copper LOVE!

Hello Lovelies, have you noticed this copper trend all around?
You did? Am I the last person to know?
All I can say that I absolutely love it!

I think you can put some copper accents anywhere.
I always have been the gold kind of girl...
But now I am loving copper too.
And really what is there not to love?

See yourself...;)

For the dining room, 
Love this wall color too.



For the kitchen...


Some old copper tea pots, looking gorgeous, aren`t they?


Gorgeous planters for your herbs...


Love this stool!


Looks great in the bathroom too!
Found some DIY copper bowls...


And gives your bedroom a nice touch up;)



As pillows and candle holders!

So what do you think?
Fell for this trend too?
I did;)

So here it the thing, 
I need to paint my living room walls.
This is the color I choose.
It is called "Grey Moss 234"
and you can get it at Little Greene.




Looks so nice, right?
Love it!
All other pictures, via here and here.


Love and hugs;)


Pudel - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)