Samstag, 15. Februar 2014

Breathe...

Hello my Luvs, 
oh my, I am back for two weeks now.
Back from Bavaria and I don`t miss much, 
but the one thing I dream desperately about are the mountains and the snow!
The peace when you stand on top and have the quiet world laid down to your feet!
This feeling is amazing,
The warmths of the sun and the clear blue sky is at this moment the only thing you need!

I think this world is hectic and stressful enough, 
and a little peace and quiet from time to time is priceless.

So my Luvs, all I wanted to say, just take a step away, reflect and simple


Love and hugs

Lydia;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)