Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2014

First project of 2014!

Happy New Year to all of you my Luvs!
How was your night? 
Were you partying? 
Or just a simple quite night home with some fireworks and good food?
Anyways I hope it was fun and a little tipsy;)


So here we are in 2014!
And I want to start this hopefully new amazing year with a good before and after post!

Are you ready for this?
Great;)




I went from this little, old dresser.
With these new knobs.


To this!


With some white and gold paint. It is now the perfect piece for ma attic bedroom.
And went right into my reading nook.


With some shabby gold roses painted in the drawers.




See the gold leafed feet it had?



I love how it perfectly fits in this room.
I love the white and gold.
I will use it for candle and blanket storage.


How do you like it?


This is it!
The first post for 2014!


I don`t know if I will post much this month because
I am off for about three weeks.

Just a little get away to a health resort in Bavaria.
Hope they have some snow there;)
Love and hugs to all of you!

Linked to;
Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. Hui, da hast echt was raus geholt aus dem einfachen Schränkchen! Sieht prima aus :)
    Ich liebe es, aus einem alten oder einfachem Stück mit etwas Farbe und Schnick Schnack wieder etwas zu machen…

    XO, Midsommarflicka

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. First I would like to thank you for visiting my blog and commenting on my living room :). I absolutely love the makeover you have done on this cabinet and how clever to paint inside the drawers. I recently did a makeover and used pretty wrapping paper in the bottom of the drawers, however this is a much nicer idea.

    I am currently in the process of re-finishing a tray into a French style tray and painting it with an olive branch. I only hope it comes out as wonderful as this peice.

    I am very envious of your trip to the health farm, something I have never done but would love to do. I have 4kg that I need to get rid of and this would probably be just what I need.

    Lee :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your designs are great..excellent work

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)