Donnerstag, 26. Dezember 2013

Perfect 25th of December...

Hello Lovelies, I think yesterday was the perfect 
25th of December!
We were visiting my hubby`s Family
in a cute little town, with some pretty nice old houses.

Had delicious food.
A nice walk through the woods and funny present unwrapping;)
I got a new camera lens,
an needed to try it immediately.

So here`s the cake, 
the best chocolate cake, with some glacéed figs.



I wanted a white christmas so bad, but still no snow;(
Instead warm and sunny weather;)
Here are some photos of the town.




The old Post Office.



The church near the college, where we were for the Christmas service.


Have a nice weekend my Luvs!



Lydia

1 Kommentar:

  1. Die Heimatstadt deines Mannes ist aber wirklich hübsch! Wo ist denn das?

    Ich hoffe, du hattest schöne Feiertage und einen guten Start in 2014!

    Lieben Gruß, Midsommarflicka

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)