Samstag, 14. Dezember 2013

New stuff for my shop...

Hello Lovelies, 
I made some new stuff for my shop and finally
uploaded the pictures there.

New journals, in two sizes, some Matryoschka canvases and
cards and Christmas canvases.
Wanna see?

Journal big,slight yellow, lined pages.


Journal small, slight yellow blanc pages.


Matryoschka big with hardwood frame.
The frame has a diamond gloss finish.

(size canvas 30x40cm, size frame 35,5x46cm)

And some more Matryoschka canvases.
You will get the three of them in a set.

(size 25x30cm)

And the some christmas cards.
4 in a set.


And last but not least a small God Jul canvas;)

(size 20x20cm)


;)


Pudel - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)