Direkt zum Hauptbereich

My new sketch-pads and journals awailable now!

Hello Lovelies!
I just wanted to show you my new designed sketch-pads and journals.
Hand wrote and draw designs on them.
Simply used some sharpies,
 markers and acrylic paint.

I made two designs with 
my beloved jellies!
A big journal in DIN A4 
and a small one with a blue roll pen in DIN A6.

All of them are made from recycled paper, 
with a slight brown carton spiral binding.
With slight yellow pages.
The big ones are lined with 60 pages 
and the small ones are blank with 70 pages.

And I designed one with some inspiring quotes.
Something to get you off your lazy ass and write or draw;)

Are you ready?
Okay, here they come;)

Jelly journal big!




Jelly sketch-pad small with pen!



Write something journal big!



So what do you think?
You like them?
If you do, you can get them at my 



Pudel - design

Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The carpet reveal;)

The Kitchen reveal;)

Some outdoor space inspirations...

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

The nightstands and bedroom reveal part one...

Just a quick comfort post;)

Dreamy clouds and skies by James McLaughlin Way...