Direkt zum Hauptbereich

My latest prints are here;)

Hello Lovelies, 
look what arrived today!

My new prints!


A true Sailor Girl
DIN A4

And here is the original painting.


 And 


Lynn
DIN A4

Here is the original painting.


And


Juliane Snow - Little Miss Winter
DIN A 4

Here is the original Painting.


And to distract myself a little from all the Christmas Market prep
I am started a custom order.
I am copying my own painting.
The pink Flamingo :)


Soon the prints will be available at my


Pudel - design

Kommentare

  1. Wow, cool prints! Will you be selling them on Etsy? Thanks for sharing and for linking up to Frugalicious Friday. Our party will be back ON this week :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Kitchen reveal;)

The carpet reveal;)

Some outdoor space inspirations...

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

Finally, The new Lonny mag is online!

My Bathroom Reveal!!! ;)

The new Rue mag is online!