Direkt zum Hauptbereich

End of exhibition...

Hello Lovelies, today was the last day of my exhibition.
It was at our local community center, 
called HudL.
It is kinda sad that it has o end so soon...

But now nearly all of my paintings are back at home.
Except of seven I left there for a couple of months.
To bridge the time till the next drawer gets his work there.
And two, I sold.;)
And this is amazing! Never thought  of selling something.
I did the exhibition to get the people know me and
the sell is kinda a topping!;)

So here are my paintings still hanging there, 
before I packed them and got home;)
(Sorry for the crappy phone pix...)









A couple of them.
Bye Bye HudL
till the next time.;)


Pudel - design

Kommentare

  1. wow- it looks so amazing! wish i could come see in person- you are so talented.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Kitchen reveal;)

The carpet reveal;)

DIY bubble chandelier from IKEA Lampshade!

Some outdoor space inspirations...

Almost done...

5 Fashion Rules, that everyone can use for the own home!

Dreamy clouds and skies by James McLaughlin Way...