Dienstag, 12. November 2013

A few very productive days...

Hello Lovelies, 
I am making progress.
And honestly I am fed up with the Matryoschki!;)
Can you believe that?

Wanted to use the break to show you the new additions.

So I made some other stuff...;)


Working on little Christmas canvases, some little pug puppies
and  some cute little robins, 
(not the superhero, the bird;), 
with berries.



Here some more...


Making some clay ornaments too, with drawings, 
need to dry first...


Also made a few Bam Bam on canvas;)


The folks love this cute little guy!
And got dirty hands...:)


What would be the internet without some cat pictures, right?!;)
Here is the model...




Sorry couldn`t resist, he loves to watch me paint and draw, 
so he can catch the pen or brush;)

So that`s for today.
Need to go back to work.
Only three weeks left, and still so much to do!;)


And all of them together;)


Pude - design

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)