Samstag, 7. September 2013

A life sign and please meet "A True Sailor GIrl"!

Hello Lovelies, 
I am still here, haven`t wrote a post for a long time.
That is because I will have an exhibition on tuesday!
Next week.
And had to finish three more paintings.
I am done;) Finally.
Now done with packing all my paintings
 and loaded them into my car.
I will arrange them tomorrow.
So now you know why I was so busy 
and spend less time around here.

I will post some pix from the place 
where my babies will hang for the nest two month!
And will show you the other finished paintings as well.
But for now please meet

"A True Sailor Girl"
60x80cm
Acrylic on canvas






Now available on 

So how you like her?;)


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)