Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2013

Sink cabinet for my studio. Before and after!

Hello Lovelies, you may have seen 
my sink cabinet several times on this blog.
But not the whole process, from this


to this!


It is quite a transformation! Right?;)

I found this cabinet at a yard sale.
in his old life, it was a computer cabinet.
With a pull out drawer for the keyboard and some cord holes...

But the size were perfect, so I took it home for less!
No money spend on this!!!;)

And the journey for the legs begun!
And for the sink.
I got the sink at IKEA, the faucet too and some gorgeous wood legs on ebay!;)



Love this color...:)


The legs were in place and with the help of my Dad, 
we put the sink in it and 
screwed the whole thing to the wall.


Than the fun part started! PAINT;))


But something was missing...
Yes this one needed some molding and new knobs ;)
Also IKEA.



After wood glue and duct tape worked their magic, 
the fun part started! PAINT;))




And here it is in full use...


I love that I can hide the mess of dirty brushes and cloths 
between some customer appointments.
Just shut the doors and a all you see is a pretty cabinet;)


Oh, and like you see I aded some molding to the chalk wall as well.
So what do you think?
I LOVE IT!;))

Linked to:

Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. Woah, so cool! Ich will auch so einen Schrank!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Woah! Looks awesome after the transformation! The feet are too cute…
    And I love a hidden sink!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great transformation! I love the idea of hiding the sink in a cabinet. Thank you for sharing it at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a great week!

    Hugs,
    Deborah

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Now that is AMAZING! What a transformation! It's so cute! I'm including a link in this week's DIY highlights. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)