Freitag, 5. Juli 2013

Enough rest... Back to business;)

Hello Lovelies, I am back!
Back at my studio, back at painting, crafting and it feels good!
Still have some paintings to finish for my new customers.
But wanted to show you my studio, 
just a sneak peak.

I think you remember my unfinished chairs.
At first I wanted to upholster them, to sew slipcovers.
But I think I simply paint the cushions in a bright orange!
That will look great.
Wish me luck;)


For the back, 
I simply wrapped some thick sisal rope around.


Looks like this...


Works for me.
So this is it so far.


And here is my revamped Alex;)


Love my chalkboard wall, but something is missing...
Don`t ya think?
So I fell in love with this office space!



Oh my,  do you see what I mean?
This hot pink clock mural on the door!
AMAZING!

I thought something like this on the left side of the corner?


But in orange?
What do you think?;)
Nice, right?
Need to hang the finished lamp and we`re done here;)


Pudel - design

1 Kommentar:

  1. An orange clock would be perfect ;)
    The chair looks great!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)