Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013

Can you guess what I was doing?;) Just a quick one...

Hello Lovelies, to distract myself from painting and drawing,
I had to do this...
Can you guess what it is?

    


You  got it, painting!
My walls instead, of my "Hall of Shame"!;)

And now it looks like this...



Nice right?;)
And here you can see my new beautiful kitchen door!


Need to hang a pretty lamp or two, 
this bulb doesn`t fit this room anymore;)

Oh I love, love, love how it all comes together;)

Pudel - design







Kommentare:

  1. I love love love it too!
    Looks amazing - that floor is gorgeous!
    XOXO

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your new floors look great!
    (Umm, these are the new ones, right? ;))

    I'm sure it will all be gorgeous when you're finished!

    Love, Midsommarflicka

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love how it is coming together too. Looks great!
    I tagged you in my post today ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)