Freitag, 7. Juni 2013

Some changes,,, Hall of Shame or my beautiful fake wood tile floor is done!!!

Hello Lovelies, 
my beautiful tile floor is done!
Ready, everything is ready...
In the kitchen and in my as I call it ;"HALL OF SHAME";))
Soon to be the Hall of Fame;))
Yes, I made a joke, laughter please...

What I need to do now...
Yes of course the kitchen reveal, 
but the ceiling isn `t done and the lamps need to be added, 
in the hall too.
The hall need some wall paint and storage, 
the pantry need a new door and a hidden shelf over the entry door need a door too...
So many doors.
Oh yes I bought a new kitchen door too..:)
Think it will be here in two weeks. 
So on to my done floor...

Okay the before first...

The kitchen before, 


during.


The hall before, 


during, with this fun activity...


And after all this mess...


My new, pretty floor.




Isn`t this gorgeous?
Pretty right?
I`m in LOVE!!!;))

And I was at a thrift store today too, this old lady s my find.
Will sit in my hall after I`m done with her..


So what do you think?


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. Oh wow, Lydia! Sieht super aus. Schönes Wochenende!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich finde es auch toll!! Könnte ich mir bei uns zuhause auch gut vorstellen. Viele liebe Grüße
    Jule aus 9B

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Floor looks great! I'm excited to see what you do with the telephone bench.

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)