Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013

How`s your sunday looks like?

Hello Lovelies, 
so how you`re doing?
It is so nice around here, I think the summer is getting there, finally!
It is warm! Really;)
What have I done today? 
Hmm, me, pretty nothing special, just sitting around, 
sipping some coffee, read some nice books and
painted a little canvas, just for me and my bookcase.
A small blue, vintage whale...
This one right here


And than rearranged my bookcase...
Stacked some books, got rid of old ones...


These are pretty much all of my cook and baking books.
Love them, done nearly every recipe in them...


And now on to the nice new reads...


Yes, I got their book too!
And I think Sherry & John did a real great job on it!
Love to get through it and get inspired...
So that`s for today...
Nice sunday my Luvs;)


Pudel - design


Kommentare:

  1. Thank you for your visit!!

    I love your painting and the little cloche with the two plants is adorable.

    Nice to meet you, following back :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Unglaublich, dass du ausgerechnet heute über das Buch bloggst, ich renne nämlich auch schon das ganze Wochenende damit herum und habe unendlich viele Sticker reingeklebt bei den Projekten, die ich so oder so ähnlich umsetzen will ... ;) Es geht auch schon in der kommenden Woche los und ich freue mich dann endlich auch mal wieder Einrichtungstechnisch was Schönes zu bloggen!

    Viele liebe Grüße, du Seelenverwandte. ;)
    Jule aus 9B

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love your whale! What a fabulous little painting!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You've inspired me to pull out my cook books and try a few new recipes. I used to try new recipes all the time, but I've gotten into a bit of a rut. Sounds like you had a really nice day!

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)