Freitag, 22. März 2013

Updates on the updates, sort of...

Hello Lovelies, 
here are the painted doors!
All done, the paint just need to dry,
yes this is how I use my paint table these days,
 no pretty art going on here right now;(
But hey, paint is paint right?
Not on a canvas... but;)


Got my tiles;)


Pretty right?
No these are not in my kitchen, 
these were in the hardware store.

Mine are laying in the garage.


And I spray painted my handles, 
from shiny silver to


deep black.


Tomorrow, when everything is dried, 
I have to seal the wood with laquer and get the doors 
and handles back in place.

And we will start with the floor.
Can`t wait for that;)


Pudel - design

Kommentare:

  1. Auf diese Fliesen bin ich ja doch ziemlich neidisch!

    Sonst bin ich gar kein Fliesenfan und hätte am liebsten überall Holzdielen, aber seit es diese in den Baumärkten gibt, bin ich da etwas offener gegenüber Fliesen! :)

    Lieben Gruß, Midsommarflicka

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ja, die Fliesen finde ich auch total schön.
    Can't wait to see them in your kitchen and have it all come together!!!
    You could share your kitchen progress at this link party: http://makinglemonadeblog.com/kitchen-diy-ideas-renovations-photos-party/
    I did yesterday too!
    Schönes Wochenende

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great stuff from you, man. I’ve read your stuff before and your just too awesome. I love what you’ve got here, love what you’re saying and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart. I can’t wait to read more from you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Can't wait to see the floor in and your cabinets finished! I need inspiration to tackle my old kitchen! Any tips on convincing a husband to let me paint the cabinets? He says NO...ugh!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!
Viele Liebe Grüsse an EUCH alle!;)
***************************************
I LOVE to hear from you!
Lovely greetings to all of you my readers;)